Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 31, 2020

Square Card & Matching Box

Hi Everybody,

This pretty card and it's matching box is sure to delight any recipient that receives it ... I know I would if some one made this for me.

The pale turquoise goes so well with the white and I think the pink flower just sets it all off nicely.

I have combined it with the

The video will show you how I made both card and box. The flowers are some from another project that where beckoning me to add them to this set and I couldn't resist

I have another video tomorrow with the same sets and then I will move onto one of the others and do a few videos with that.
  I want to show you just how versatile these new Perfect Panels & Lovely Layers are and how they can help you to make some beautiful cards

Please don't forget to scroll back and check for the winner of Fridays Give Away as I was somewhat late posting it. Sorreeeee!!

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card and box this morning Christina, Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card & matching box, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty, I too would be 'over the moon' to receive a card like this....thank you Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are fabulous! I love this set and the colors you have used. Thanks for sharing!! Carolyn Rayl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, thank you Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina, you've done it again, this is absolutely beautiful.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Christina.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina.
    Beautiful card and box. I'm very lucky for I received a octagon card and box the other day from a friend and it is stunning.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this … the design, the dies and the colours chosen - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and box. Love the color combination and the design. Thank you for the inspiration, Christina.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christina I love the colours you have chosen, a card to keep forever. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...