Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 06, 2020

Perfect Panels & Lovely Layers - Circles

Hi Everybody

Today's card is created with the Perfect Panels and for this one I have used the Circles to produce this really pretty A2 card

I have used the doily pattern and also cut a layer to sit under it in a contrasting colour and added it partially to the left side of the card front.

For the stripes I have used a stamp that I have had for a long long time from My Favourite Things.

It is one of my favourite stamps for creating a background and it has been well loved over the years. 

Although I have searched I cannot find the link to this particular stamp but there are many alternatives for a striped stamp set

I have also produced a video for you and someone has asked me for one with the Perfect Panels Triangles and so tomorrow that is the video that I will add to the blog.

I hope you are all keeping safe and enjoy the video ... it will give you enough time to chillax for  while

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card I love the doily effect it's so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina- I am hopefully receiving this die set this week. Cant wait to use it!. Thanks for doing a video using the triangles - I am looking forward to that one. In the meantime I have been looking at some of the spellbinders tutorials on your blog to remind me of other cards that I have made over the years.This lock down has its uses !! Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Christina, look forward to the video.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Christina....loving your new die set...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful card, love the doily, might just have to get it 😉.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam Mckenzie - A lovely card today Christina, thank you for sharing, Pam Mckenzie - Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderfully fresh and vibrant card Christina - love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful! The doily dies are my very favorite of this collection and I really like that you made the die set in multiple parts to give us options!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card - thanks for sharing, Christina.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, I just love doilies, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...