Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 14, 2020

Paint Pouring with Arteza


Hi Everybody

The painting is finished and today my eldest daughter came to collect it.

She is going to put it in her dining room and she is thrilled to bits with it.

You can see from her holding it just how big it is but I am really pleased with the way it turned out.

So covering up the Audrey Hepburn painting underneath has worked out well in the end and Mandi now has a more modern painting to add to her home

I should have signed it for when I get to be a famous artist  !!


There is a lot of Arteza Metallic Colours in there as well as the gold but I have also added the Gold Leaf which shines brightly in the picture.

I used a really thin brush to create what look like gold veins in the colours.

And then it has had two coats of varnish to seal it all.

Oh well I am pleased that Mandi is pleased with it and it has now gone to its new home.

I have another one on the go at present which is for Griffs eldest daughter Nicola and that has also got gold leaf on it.

Its not as big as this one and I will show you that next week once the varnish is dry

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. Not thought of doing anything like this Christina, its vefy interesting. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina that is absolutely beautiful you should be so proud of yourself.
    Take care Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    What a wonderful painting- it's just brilliant. No wonder she was pleased with it.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wow! And Did I say Wow!! Oh Christina, you've outdone yourself, once again. This painting is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it! And yes, Dear Lady, you SHOULD sign or initial ALL of your artwork. What a Beautiful Piece. I'm so happy your daughter loves it. You put such Beauty into this world Christina. Thank you so much for sharing. Looking forward to seeing the Next One. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    This is fabulous, it really will be a showstopper in her room and as soon as you can, sign it! Griff's daughter will be looking forward to hers when she sees this.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautify. Thanks for sharing, Christina.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding modern art 😯

    ReplyDelete
  8. A truly beautiful work of art, not surprised Mandi is well pleased with it, look forward to seeing the next one....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! You're truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The painting is beautiful! I have no doubt your daughter will proudly display it in her house. Maybe next time you visit, take a bit of paint and a detail brush and sign it. Those visiting who see it but don’t comment about it might be pleasantly surprised to see it was done by her Mom!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fantastic Christina, well done.
    Thought you may be interested to know the hospital doctor phoned here today with the results of the removal of the two nasty lumps. She started with "it was cancer" all has been removed. One was a BCC, the very nasty one was a Squamous Cell Carcinoma and because this type can spread I have to inspect all my body every two months for "anything".
    Good news anyway, sorry I have gone on. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful in every sense, I would love to have it myself, even though the colours are wrong for my lounge LOL.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This painting is absolutely amazing! Your daughter must of been over the moon with this. You really have a knack for this. You should start selling some of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a magnificent piece. You absolutely have to sign it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful Christina, the colours just blend so well together, I love it and your daughter must be very proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful gift. Your daughters are very lucky.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so talented Christina a beautiful hand made gift for your daughter to treasure. I love the colours you have chosen too. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous and you did a fantastic job....yes you should sign it.
    Well done Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, this is so beautiful, I totally love it. a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...