Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 04, 2020

Filigree Fancy Dies & Beautiful Verses Stamps - Butterflies Card 2

Hi Everybody,

Here is the second of the butterfly videos that I promised yesterday and I have to say that this card is my favourite in this mini -series of butterfly cards

It is soft and delicate and I always think that Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet are a beautiful combination when blended together.

It is a colour scheme that I like to use often on my creations.

The text stamp that I am using is ancient and has been used so much it is now falling to pieces, but I love the look of the text.

It is such an easy way to create a visual background for any project.




Almost all my supplies are from Craft Stash and the service is second to none.

Although I have shown in the product list Ink Duster Blending Brushes, the ones I use are actually from Aldi quite some time ago and they were three in a pack. But because they are not always available I linked to the others instead as they are and they work in the same way

More tomorrow  ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. I prefer this one to yesterdays card but Love the designs. My order rfom craft stash is on its way. Am hoping to see videos using the triangular dies soon . A great collection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on my morning visit to Youtube today Christina, this is such a pretty card and love how you did the butterflies and colouring.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great idea and card. Thanks for sharing, Christina.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Really love this card - so delicate and pretty. Thanks for showing us. I am loving playing with my perfect panels and lovely layers dies - they are so versatile.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card once again Christina. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina, what a lovely card today. Love the dies and stamps. I got those brushes from Aldi when you mentioned them and they were a good buy.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really helpful video to make a very beautiful card, will certainly have a go. Thanks so much Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Will watch the video tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Christina. What a lovely card and a very interesting video. You make it all look so easy. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds. PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...