Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 02, 2020

Winner

Hi Everybody,

Today the sun is shining and it is lovely and fresh outside. Maybe a little trip to the woods is on the cards for later for Ruby and me .... who knows.

Thank you so much if you joined us on Craft Stash Facebook Love yesterday. 
And congratulations if you are the winner of the fantastic prizes they offered to four lucky people. 
I am sure that you will enjoy your prize and make some beautiful projects with it. 

The draw has been done and the winner for yesterday’s offer here on my blog and the name is ...

Sue Manning

Please can you email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way to you straight away.

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. I've caught up on the Facebook live on youtube as I don't do FB and what a wonderful collection. Congratulations Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sue and well done Christina on craftstash live yesterday it is a beautiful collection, unfortunately I was not one of the winner's so I will have to get onto craftstash and put another order in. Just don't tell my husband 🤣🤫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sue .
    Enjoy your walk in the woods with Ruby Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sue, I'm sorry I couldn't watch you on Craftstash yesterday.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sue, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...