Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 19, 2021

Come and Join Me - Free Craftalong

 Hi Everybody,

Craft Stash are hosting a Craftalong for you to have some fun and join in and make some pretty things.
 It's free to join in but you will need to be a member of the Craft World Club and that too is free to join. You will meet many people with the same ideas and likes as you, and there are competitions and giveaways that you can enter.
 It's a great place to share inspiration and add your own makes at the same time.

 So tomorrow
Wednesday 20th January at 2pm you can join me at Craft Stash and we will be using the new Heart Box Die Set.

I will be sharing how I decorate any of my boxes and making them extra special.

Flowers, Ribbons and pearls will be the order of the day so please come along and join mw at 2pm

See you then

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching this Christina, xxx love Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    Hope to see you at 2, but the doctor is due to ring - you can bet your bottom dollar it'll be then!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m planning to be there but trying to figure out the time difference:

    ReplyDelete

  4. Good luck Christina xxxDiana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be joining you Christina...many thanks...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to it Christina 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Christina for a wonderful hour this afternoon letting us see you new heart dies and what we can do with them, love the boxes and the card, loved it
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Christina. I am so disappointed ... I missed your show. I really wanted to see the new heart box kit and what other things you could do. But I was so taken up with the vases you did on your video ... I completely forgot. I am really enjoying the vase Christina. Thankyou. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.
    PLEASE STAY EXTRA SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ann you are an absolute treasure. I am sorry you missed the Craftalong but so glad that you are enjoying the vases. If you go to the Craft Stash Facebook Page you should still be able to view it Cxx

      Delete
  9. What a gorgeous box design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...