Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 14, 2021

Be Yourself ...

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created from  some Altenew dies and pink glitter card, and the overall effect is vibrant and cheerful
I did an ink smooshed background behind the die cut panel.

The panel is made from the two dies that go to make up the Layered Plaid

There are several looks you can get with this die cut simply by changing the colours of the card that you use

And of course the same applies to the flower.

I added one of the Card Making Magic Pearl flourishes along the side just to add that finishing touch.

I got my dies quite some time ago from Sevenhills Crafts but I don't know if they are still available to purchase.

The glitter card is from Craft Stash along with the flourish 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Great looking card Christina, Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. This is a beautiful card this morning Christina. I wasn't sure about the background die at first ... But after looking at it a few times it has grown on me ... And for me I think it would look good on a man card. Very different. Oh by the way I love the coloured background. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone who needs them today.Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds
    PLEASE STAY EXTRA SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - the plaid effect looks good with the background peeping through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina.... gorgeous card love the beautiful die cut flower

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the sentiment, makes a change. Keep safe Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, you've just inspired me for my next card make...thanks for such beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    A beautiful background and an interesting die over the top. I love the pearl flourish.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the ink smooshed background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your background looks amazing together with the background die. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Christina....I like your smooshed background....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background - sorry comment is a day late ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card and the Altenew (very expensive) plaid die which I saw a while ago. Would be marvellous if there was a less pricey set available!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card with a different sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...