Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 16, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Today dawns bright and clear even if it is cold and a bit damp. Ruby and I will wrapping up good and warm and we will  be going for a little walk along the sea front later. My walking is getting much better as long as I don’t over do it, and rest once I get back home. It’s just nice to get out in the fresh air and look at the sea again.

The draw from yesterday’s offer has been done and the name this week is 

Maggie Gardner

Would you email me your postal address please to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away. Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you enjoy playing with your gift.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Congratulations to the winner. So glad to hear that you are able to get about a bit more. Make sure to rest though and not overdo things
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maggie, you'll enjoy using this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news Maggie and pleased you're improving Christina zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Maggie, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Maggie Gardner!
    It's good to hear you're getting around so well, Christina. I don't know what your temp is there, but just thinking about walking along the sea makes me shiver. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...