Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 28, 2021

Lacey Nested Ovals & Viviva Colorsheets

 Hi Everybody,

The Oval is always one of my go to shapes as I really like the elegance this shape gives. And this one has been layered with foam tape to give extra dimension to it.

The Roses are stamped and die cut from the Rambling Rose and after I have added them to the oval panel I have lifted the edge of each rose for more shape

The  Roses have been water coloured and I have used  Viviva Colorsheets  They are handcrafted patches of water colour that come in a booklet for you to use.

You only need a tiny dip into them with your wet brush to pick up the colour and they will last you for ages 

You can also mix your own shades on the mixing palette at the back of the booklet and so you will never be short of the shade that you want.

Once they are dry again the will fit neatly into a pocket, along with your water brush, for you to paint on the go whenever you would like


 
This  card could be for any occasion and added to another shaped card if you wished. I have just created this as a standalone version

Play with the shape and see what you prefer landscape, portrait or added to a 5x7 base
 
I thought I would use peachy orange as this is not a colour scheme I go to very often and I do really like it whenever I do.

More tomorrow ...

 Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. I have this die set Christina, so pretty! Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - I do like to see ovals

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly beautiful card which I will be making, never think about using those colours so thank you Christina for the inspiration ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is ever so pretty, never seen these Viviva colour sheet, interesting, must have a look at that...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this set often. Makes beautiful cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    this is gorgeous, and I have the dies - yippee!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina your card is beautiful ...just love the dies you've used and the colours are stunning...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly stunning Christine. I think I am drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent video to make a stunning card. Impressed how clear your sentiment stamp was. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    My word you have created such a beautiful card and I absolutely love the colour scheme. I have that die set and it's definitely one of my go to sets. Take care and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Christina. Those watercolour sheets look very interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and I love the colors. I've never heard of Viviva color sheets. Interesting. I need to check where I can buy them. Thanks for sharing, Christina. You always broaden our horizons introducing new products.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  13. The oval shape is my favorite because it feels elegant and you definitely created an elegant and beautiful card. I love it and realize I don’t have the die set so I need to add it to my other Card Making Magic dies. I enjoyed the video tutorial and I’m so impressed by this lovely card.

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...