Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 23, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you so much if you joined me for the “LIVE” Craftalong on Wednesday and apart from the hiccup at the start when I couldn’t get the camera to point down to the desk, I think the rest of it  went quite well.

I recognised many names that where there but because I also couldn’t get my iPad to connect I couldn’t answer any of the questions or comments that you made. I have since been back in to the page and done what I could. So thank you again if you joined me.

The sun is shining here today but I know some parts of the country have been badly flooded with the latest storm. I feel so sorry for you and I hope you have managed to get a .title but straighter now the storm has passed. It must be dreadful for you especially with the pandemic as well.

I have now done the draw for yesterday’s offering of the magazine with the scoreboard and the winner is 

Maria Muller

Would you email me your postal address please to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you as soon as I can. Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you put it to good use.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Maria on being the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Maria, I really enjoyed your show on Wednesday Christina you did amazing and the boxes you created were fabulous.
    Stay safe and stay well. Love Anne Owens xx I have had a problem with my comments I don’t know why the aren’t going through xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Maria!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats maria.
    Hi Christina... I missed the live craft along as i was working but i watched it back afterwards. Love the heart shaped boxes and have already added them to my ever growing Card Making Magic collection. Hope you are keeping safe and well during these times. It's great to have our crafting to keep us going. Love and hugs from Dublin, Ireland. Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your congrats. What a lovely surprise to see my name!!
    Thank you so much Christina.
    Regards
    Maria Muller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Maria. Enjoy your new board

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina. Congratulations Maria. What a lovely surprise for you.
    Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.

    PLEASE STAY EXTRA SAFE EVERYONE

    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...