Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 30, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It’s raining here and quite cold but we are cozy and warm with the log burner going. Just a little update in my self and Ruby. I have had the first of my Corona Virus injections and the second one is due in a few weeks time. I feel fine with no after effects at all. 

Ruby sadly is not well. She has an eye infection and they have to be bathed regularly and medication done five to six times a day. She is so good and I say to her “ go get in your basket and let me do your eyes”  and off she goes and patiently let’s me clean them and add the gel. She is back at the vets next Thursday so I am hoping there will be a great improvement for her. I hate to see her not well.

But onto the draw which has now been done and the name this week is ....

Christi Neal

Please let me have your postal address to   

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the pack will be on its way to you straight away.              

Please let me know that you have received it ok and I hope you enjoy playing with it.                           

 More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christi
    It's cold and raining in Essex to Christina, really hope Ruby's eye's get better soon, she knows you are making her better that's why she let's you clean her eye's and put the drops in 😊
    Have a good weekend love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner. Sorry to hear about Ruby but it is good that she lets you bathe her eyes without having a battle. Hope she will be on the mend very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Christi enjoy and have fun creating fun cards...
    Thank You Christina for everything you do for these give-away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina so glad you have had your first jab myself and my husband getting ours on Wednesday. I hope Ruby’s eye improves. Well done Christi you have won a lovely gift. Stay safe and stay well everyone. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you're ok after your jab. I had mine last week and no adverse reactions at all.Hope Ruby is soon better - it's awful when pet's are ill. Like you,I would be lost without Tigger -unconditional love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Ruby feels better soon. Poor baby... even the animals suffer now. They are like kids to us, so we call them our fids, (fur kids) 🤗🤗 hugs for you both!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going for my vaccination on Wednesday Christina. Hope Ruby feels better soon. Karen Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that Ruby has some issues with and eye infection. With the medication it will great soon.
    Congratulations Christi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Christi, enjoy your prize.
    Many cuddles for Ruby and hope she soon is better. Take care and stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Ruby, pats from Australia.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Christi, enjoy. Christina with your love and care I have no doubt Ruby will soon recover. I know we all worry about our pets, I have an 11 month Netherland Dwarf Rabbit and I never thought I would become so attached to her. Honey is much needed company as I live alone and her eating the wallpaper doesn't bother me as much as it did - it is her home too. Keep safe everyone. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the winner ...

    Poor Ruby - it is so upsetting when our much loved pets have ailments - big hug for Ms Ruby and her Mum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina
    Congrats to the winner- enjoy your prize. Glad you are feeling fine after your injection. Aww poor little Ruby- hope she is soon on the mend and the eye infection goes away pretty quickly.
    Best wishes and hugs to you both
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to your winner...so pleased you have had your jab and sorry for Ruby with your tic and medicine she will soon be on the mend ...cold and wet in my part of the woods too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Christina,
    I hope Ruby is much improved now. Glad you've had your vaccine, we've both had ours but don't know when we'll get the second. George got the Pfizer 3 weeks ago and I had the Oxford.
    Congratulations to Christi.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, Christi! Enjoy your prize.

    Glad that you're ok after your first injection, Christina and I hope Rubi feels better.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...