Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 12, 2022

Birthday Wishes

Hi Everybody,

Here is a really appropriate card for any wine lovers that have a birthday coming u soon.

I must admit that this was made some time ago and I forgot all about the card. But now now here it is and it is complete with it's own box.

I used a pink and white colour scheme and card is a 300gsm so nice and sting to create the box 

I have had to add this today because I have been busy doing videos to add to these pages with the new Butterfly Trails Collection.

Lou and I will be showing it to you on the Craft Stash Facebook Live page this coming Friday and it is a lovely die set that I hope you will like.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. A great card for either a male or female, love the colours. Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card today, do you have a video on how you made this card? Hope so.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. A useful card for many occasions.Good luck for your next show xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Great card and so appropriate for male or female. Look forward to seeing your new die sets. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Cheers", enjoy. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, will cover male and female. Looking forward to seeing your new collection on Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...