Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 23, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well and the weather here is beautiful.  This afternoon I am going to see an eye consultant about the cataracts that I have and I am hopeful that this will greatly improve my vision.

At the moment it is difficult to write, read or use the computer as I have to get my nose almost on the page/screen to see what it is I am doing. Making cards it awkward too but having said that I have managed to get videos done for you to enjoy. 

Ruby is going to Dougal's house while I go and then I should have a better idea of what it is that will be done. I have had many good reports about cataract operations and how successful they are but I am still a little apprehensive about it all.

Anyway the draw for the Springtime Butterflies die set has now been done and the winner is ...

Jenny Cottam 

please can you email me your postal address and I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.

It is such a pretty die set and I hope you will enjoy playing with it. Be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Christina - Good luck with your eyes. Have had both mine done. Worked great. Im still not card making due to messing both hands up when I fell. Going for regular dressings at hospital. Hopefully improving. Can manage to text with a couple of fingers ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think you have anything to worry about Christina, an everyday procedure these days. My hubby has had both his done recently and his is overjoyed with the result. Be positive.....congrats to the winner...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jenny. Christina, you'll be in good hands getting your cataracts done. My hubby had both done and said no problem. On bright days, you wear your sunglasses to protect them. It's been 3 years and he's still driving and everything he did before. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Happy Dance for you Jenny! A really lovely Prize! xo

    Good luck with the eye doctor Christina. I have them too and I am not only apprehensive, I'm a real chicken. I have troubles putting eye drops in my eyes, let alone having a surgery. I know some day, I'll really have to deal with it and somehow summon up the courage. Please keep us posted and let us know how it goes. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know how I go on and hopefully I will have good results that will spur you on as well Donna Cxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Christina, I have cataracts removed from both eyes in my seventies, you’ll have no problem. Pats for Ruby.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christina hope all went well yesterday and things will start becoming clearer very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather is beautiful today Christina. I hope your visit to the consultant went well. You have made some amazing cards and die sets and i love following you for inspiration. I have heard it is amazing when you have had cataracts removed, and I don’t think you even have to wear glasses. Have a lovely weekend. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my 70's,two years ago I had cataracts removed. Wow aftewards I could see eveything so bright and colourful. Fortunaately no probs. Jenny well done, enjoy. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...