Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 09, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It’s been really fine here today and the same is forecast for tomorrow too. Ruby and I will be out for a walk and the good news is that her biopsy results have come back and she is all clear. Her wound is healing nicely and I am so happy with all this.

The draw for the Fairy die set has been done and the winner this week is

Ruth Scott

Would you email me please with your postal address to

cheistina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get the pack in the post to you straight away. I hope you will enjoy the prize and please let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx


11 comments:

  1. Brilliant news Christina xx love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about Ruby, now you mind can rest Christina.....luv Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news about Ruby. Must be such a relief. Enjoy the sunshine.
    Congratulations to Ruth.
    Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Congrats to the winner. I am so happy that little Ruby has the all clear - I bet you are so relieved. Plenty of nice long walks for you both in the fresh air. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased Ruby has been given the all clear. Enjoy your walks in the sun
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news for you and Ruby. So happy for you -a big relief.Enjoy the day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ruth! Big Happy Dance for you! I hope we get to see a sample of what you made with your wonderful prize!

    It IS a Good Morning Christina! Such good news to share about Miss Ruby! Big Happy Dance for You and Ruby too! Enjoy your Day Dear Lady. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Ruth!
    Christina, I am so happy that Ruby got such good results. As a fellow pet owner, I know how hard it is waiting for results on something like that. I'm glad she's healing nicely.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Ruth, enjoy. So pleased with Ruby's news Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...