Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 21, 2022

Blue and Yellow

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is just a little reminder of what the people of the Ukraine are still suffering. 

This unnecessary conflict has gone on for far too long now and innocent people are being murdered in their own country.

I am not political and I don't have the answers.
All I can see is the horrible things that are being done in this country and Putin is just getting away with it.

He seems to be able to do exactly as he wants and has the rest of the world watching on. 

So please keep these people of the Ukraine, and anywhere else where conflict is allowed to rule,  in your thoughts and prayers and hope that it will all soon be over with for them.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. This is a beautiful card . And very comemarable. Very well said too Christina. It is heart breaking to see what is happening. Thankyou for bringing this to the fore again Christina. Sending them all hugs and best wishes. PLEASE STAY SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way Christina. I am the least political person on the face of this planet. Having said that, these dictators and all dirty politicians who do crimes against humanity must be stopped and held accountable. I'm concerned about Yana. She hasn't posted in about ten days now. Take good care of you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love blue and yellow.
    I completely agree with you, heartbreaking to watch the news xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, and a beautiful post, these people have suffered so much, and I pray it will all be over soon. Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and yellow. Such a lovely gesture Christina. Will make some and give to a charity shop to sell. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Christina and I agree with your thoughts, it's just awful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, lovely flowers and I like the corner treatment on it too!
    My thoughts are always with them, and prayers that it will be over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Christina.
    xx
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...