Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 27, 2022

Butterfly Trails Panel Card

 Hi Everybody,

I am really enjoying playing with the Butterfly Trails Collection as there is so much that can be done with it to give you cards of all shapes.

They will suit any gender and any occasion too so lots of ways to play with them.

In this video I will show you how I created the panel card and I have made four cards in the video to give you some ideas of how I used them.

And I am happy to say that they seem to be going down very well on my YouTube Channel.


The paper pack that I am using is one that was released with the Pretty Books Collection and it is lovely. The papers are quite thick and good quality and they go really well with the butterflies. and I am sure many other collections too.

I hope you enjoy this video and the cards that I have created in it, and I have added all the videos that I have done with this collection to a playlist called

I will be adding more as they are filmed

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Christina and I love the colours very vintage...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are adorable. love, love , love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, oh wow these cards are absolutely stunning. I love everything about them- they're are so pretty. The butterfly trails collection is definitely a must have. Thank you for sharing. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards as usual! I love roses and butterflies, perfect together.
    Thank you for all the lovely inspiration. XO April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are just gorgeous, I love the flowers on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and really good video. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb dies Christina and the cards are so pretty and different I love them all. Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Butterfly Trails Collection has endless possibilities to use it. Great video as always.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards, Christina. Thanks for sharing another way to use the Butterfly Trails die set.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...