Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 18, 2022

Sidefold Butterfly Card

Hi Everybody,

Last Friday on the Facebook Live I showed you how to create shaped cards with the Butterfly Trails die set.

Those cards had the join at the top of the wings to create a tent fold and they were decorated to suit each one.

In this video I show you how to create more shaped cards but this time the fold is at the side and so gives you a different look to your designs.


They are just as easy to make and how you decorate them is entirely a personal choice. 
But I have tried to give you ideas that are different from the top fold cards and so give you lots o choice when you use your dies. 

I have so many ideas on how to use this die set and I am sure that you will come up with many many more as you play.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very pretty. Looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    What a beautiful set of butterfly cards. Your new collection looks amazing (another set to go on my wish list). Thank you for sharing
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...