Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 11, 2022

Sunflower Card

Hi Everybody,

I am adding a card today that I made when we did the Craftathon last week. This was an appeal to raise money to help the people in the Ukraine.

I am sure that by now you are aware that we raised over £7000 and this will go in some small way to help, and I know we all wish that there was more that we could do.

There where some lovely projects created on the day and many names that many of you will already know.

Later on today Lou Collins, who as one of the hosts on the day, will be on the Craft Store showing you the latest of my collections called Butterfly Trails.

I have sent samples to her to show you what the dies can help you to make and I have several videos lined up as well. This set is so versatile and I am really happy with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, sorry I could not join in on the Craftathon, but was away with the grandies in Devon for the week....pleased it all went well and raised the money it did, well done to all...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Christina, looking forward to seeing your new collection of butterfly trails. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers are my favourites, would love to win. Looking forward to your videos. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...