Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 02, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend. Ruby and I are doing ok and I took her out for a short walk this morning, just around the block and we will go a little further each day. 

The draw for the beautiful peacock from yesterday has been done the the name today is 

Diana Lawton

Would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you as soon as I can.

I hope you will enjoy colouring this in and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.
Thanks everybody for taking part in the draw and there will be another one next Friday.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


4 comments:

  1. Well done Diana you have won a wonderful prize. Hope Ruby keeps improving Christina. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diana. Have fun coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased everyone, Christina is very very kind to us. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...