Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 14, 2022

Facebook Live ...

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick reminder to join me tomorrow at 12.30 on Craft Stash Facebook Live for the launch of the new collection Butterfly Trails.

This is such a pretty and useful set of dies that will create many different styles of Butterfly Cards for you.

Ove the next few videos I will be sharing with you some of the ways in which I have used them, and I have to say that I really like every card that has been produced with this set.

This Friday the 8th I have two videos to show you and the picture shown is yet another video that will be on the blog next week.

So please be sure to come back for some more Butterfly inspiration

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. I so love butterflies Christina. At the moment I have a sparkley one on my jumper. So versatile for cardmaking. I love using my crayons to make them come alive. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina- looks lovely .Unfortunately it will be aa while before I can continue card making! Had a nasty fall last night and now have 2 mangled hands. it was ambulance and hospital -gave neighbours something to talk about! LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing this collection 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be visiting our grandchildren for Easter but I'll watch when I get back. Gorgeous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your Easter Christina. It is sunny Devon today and I think for the rest of the week so... Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, please look after yourself. You will get back to cardmaking, think positive. Diana Lawton x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - messaging with one finger but feeling ok -ish! back at hospital on tues for more dressings.

      Delete
  7. Hi Christina.
    Bummer, I missed you on Friday so will watch the catch up. I blame the weather but suddenly it's gone beautiful and it is too nice to be indoors. Lovely butterfly card. Happy Easter weekend. Maria A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting card, different and lovely. Thank for the inspiration, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...