Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 11, 2022

Decoupage Delight - Camelia

Hi Everybody

I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop and all the fantastic techniques that the co-branders have shared.  And if you entered the competitions then I hope you where a winner.

This card is one that was made ages ago using the Camelia from the Decoupage Delight Collection. 

I teamed it with the Foliage panel background and twisted one of them around to create the effect. The finished card is a 5x7 with the fold at the top.

The one below is the same background with the leaves layered on top of each other this time to give you another look 

The flowers on this card is the Hellebore and I must admit that this is my favourite one.

The flowers face in three different ways and they are quite a large addition to your cards.

Just by changing the colours will create a whole new look to your designs and they look amazing added to the lids of any of the boxes that you can make from my collections.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


 

     

5 comments:

  1. No idea where to even look to see who the winners were of the blog hop, can you enlighten us Christina....I did enjoy the demos every day, for that I thank you all...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely prefer the 2nd card. Not too keen on the dark background of the first one.. Hope you're enjoying the summer. At a guess Ruby will be looking forward to cooler evening walks. 😊x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of videos, thanks so much Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collection of background dies you brought out. I have them all.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...