Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 19, 2022

Playing with glue ...

Hi Everybody,

So after tidying my desk I found these flowers lying around and decided to use them on a really simple card.

I also had some coloured glue in my glue box that was going hard and I used that to trail some worm like creatures on my background.

While it was still wet I sprinkled it with gold glitter and then let it dry. 

Then before adding in the flowers and leaves I stamped the sentiment at the top. The panel has been added to a top folded card to make a quick and simple design.

This one has just had some glue dripped horizontally on a panel and sprinkled with clear glitter and gold sequins and allowed to dry.

I stamped the sentiment and rounded the corners off and added it to the base card for another quick and easy card.

I can't really say that I like either of them but at least it got to use up some of the stuff on my desk.

Don't forget to join me tomorrow on Craft Stash Facebook Live with the new collection Beautiful Baubles

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


 

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Am now feeling much better after my very bad fall two and a half weeks ago. Still in a lot of pain but it's getting easier each day. I chipped a bone in my hip and have a little damage to my knee
    I love doing what you have created here .... Finding things on my work top and making lovely cards out of them. Both these cards are gorgeous and I would be quite happy for one of them to drop through my letter box. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cards and think the glue idea is great ! Waste not Want not . Stay cool .Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are GREAT cards with great ideas Christina. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! I like both cards, my favorite is the second one, so simple but so effective. Thanks for sharing , Christina. I have to try this glue "technique" . Love it.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...