Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 20, 2022

Beautiful Baubles Launch

 Hi Everybody,

I am so glad that people are now able to leave comments again and I am relieved to have you back again.

But don't forget that because the comments can now come through as anonymous I have no way of knowing who you are.

Please leave your name especially for the Friday Freebies so that you can be identified if you are the winner.

Today I will be with Lou Collins launching the new Beautiful Baubles. This is a fabulous set and everything matches. The papers can be cut out with the bauble dies which makes things a lot easier and quicker if you need to make cards in a hurry.

Please Join us for some great prizes at 12.30 today

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina.
    Hope you are four-paws are alright after the heatwave and you can sleep
    better in the night. Sadly I was in a scanner at the time the program was
    on or I would have been looking at the show. Hoping to find the recorded
    version. I love these dies and it is a beautiful card .Tfs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina- just making sure it still works! Beautiful Beautiful Baubles! Janet Boyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beautiful Baubles look ... beautiful. Hope the show was recorded and I will be able to find it.
    Stay safe and healthy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this. i hope i can get it here in the us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive watched your video showcasing these new dies and stamps. Lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...