Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 30, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

How is your weekend going ?? Well I hope, and you are enjoying some free time to relax.
It's dull and cloudy but very warm here and I have been out walking with Ruby earlier this morning. 
And I have done the draw for yesterdays Textured Owl.
So the name today is ...

Val Wallis

Would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

It is a very pretty set and so I hope you will enjoy playing with it and make some beautiful cards in the process. Enjoy the rest of the weekend

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Val! I’m looking forward to Tuesday… see the Ortho and find out the damage to my hand. I want to craft so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Val!

    Stay safe
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...