Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 24, 2022

Friday Freebie Winner

 Hi Everybody,

This is a lovely day and Ruby and I are going to go walking later. I like it better once it has cooled down some and it is much better for Ruby too.  I have now started to leave the doors to the back of the house open so that Ella can wander outside too and she loves to sit in the sun under the Buddleia tree. 

The draw for the prize has been done and the name today is ...

Denise Bryant

please can you email your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away. I would be happy if you could let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with the set.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Denise. Have loads of fun playing with these dies. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Denise!
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Denise, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...