Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 14, 2022

Altenew Magnolia & Blooms

 Hi Everybody,

The cards featured today are from the latest Altenew Project Life Kit and this one is named Magnolia & Blooms.

For this 6x6 card I have stamped and Gold embossed the image and then water coloured it using the Viviva water colour pad that I have 

I used the  embossing folder to add the depth and  then cut it out using the matching die. 

I have added it to another 3-D Altenew embossed panel with foam pads and simply stamped and die cut the sentiment to add to the front. 

For this one I have just used the stencil to arrange my own design on the front panel.  The base card has been lightly stencilled too to add some pattern to the card.

The little sentiment is one of several that are on the stamp sheet and they cover all kinds of occasions.

The finished size of this card is a DL and it will fit into a standard envelope .

You can use the stencil to create the pattern with the flowers anyway that you like and it is such an easy way to add colour to them without stressing about your colouring skills.

This card is a super slimline and it only measures 3x6. I have heat embossed the image in silver and added it to another embossed panel.

I have used it in Landscape and backed it with some blue card to match the colour scheme

I have inked the stamped image and coloured it with the stencil

It has been embossed  in the folder to give some depth to the die cut and then I snipped into it to fit the size of the card. 

Three cards in three different sizes and all just as pretty as each other.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. All of them are such lovely cards. Very elegant
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 beautiful cards Christina. Lovely colour blends xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thank you Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Jacqueline Collett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Christina so pretty. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...