Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 17, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

I really do not know what is happening on the comment front but I have had several emails from people who cannot leave comments any more. This could be something to do with Google and the way they now operate or it cold be the blog operators hem selves. I only know that I don't think it is something that I have done that is preventing these comments being shown.

However having said that I have now changed somethings and I see that it is now allowing anonymous comments to be shown. That makes it even more important to leave your FULL NAME if you want to win the Friday Freebie as there is no way I can sort out the number of anonymous comments that are now there.

So I will remind you again that if there is no full name shown,  not  just first names, initials or nicknames,  then your comment will not be entered into the draw. 
Thank you so much to those who have complied and if you haven't then you will not win so check carefully what you have put down on your comments

On to the winner this week and the name drawn at random is ...

Cathie Weary

Your comment has come through as anonymous so thank you for leaving you name.
Please email me with your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to your straight away and I hope you enjoy playing with it..

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Cathie...enjoy the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cathie. Have fun. Vicki L Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cathie! I haven’t been able to leave a comment in weeks so when I saw this post, I thought I’d try again and it appears to work! That’s wonderful and I’m excited to be be able to comment. Whatever you did, thank you Christina!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...