Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 28, 2022

Octagon Box - Deal of the Day ...

 Hi Everybody,

Craft Stash are doing a special offer on the Octagon Box that was brought out earlier. This creates beautiful shaped boxes for you and there is also a die set that will create a card to use separately or can be fitted inside the box.

I also did a video that will show you how I made a taller version of the box that will take many different items that you may like to add.  I adapted mine to include pull out shelves and I added chocolates to them as a really special gift.

                   
The offer is for today only and so now is the chance to grab this offer while you can ...


 More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box. Thank you Christina for the video, very useful.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dies. Bought them when they were launched. Have made a few cards and boxes xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...