Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 18, 2022

Who is the boss ???


 Hi Everybody,

This picture shows just how far we have come in the developing relationship between Ella and her doggy friends.

Ruby in the back is my Cocker Spaniel and the white dog in the front is Dougal my daughters Cockapoo.

And smack bang in the middle of them both is my new kitten Ella. She is twelve weeks old, feisty, tiny and definitely rules the roost.

Both dogs almost six years old and are so much bigger than her, and yet they are scared of her, and when she turns to face them they run away. 

It's quite funny really to watch how she has learned that she can chase them off. 

But in quieter moments they drink from the same dish, although not at the same time and when Dougal has gone home again Ella and Ruby will sit together.

Until that is Ella puts out a paw to touch Ruby, and then Ruby gets up and walks off.
But slowly we are getting there and I still hope that eventually they will be friends.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


12 comments:

  1. Hurray - just testing as I am one of the folks who haven’t been able to leave comments so whatever you’ve done has worked. Thanks. Janet Boyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely gorgeous! So lovely when our furry families are growing together. Sounds like it won't be long before they are playing together too.
    Thanks for the joy, Christina.
    Regards Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Christina best friends forever this is a lovely photo. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo - definitely friends.I guess they wont be laid so close during this hot weather. they will need their own space.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful friendship that will last forever.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ella is beautiful. Tortishell cats are renowned for there strong personality. If this comment goes through I will be in heaven. Christine from Cornwall, Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a cat lover that is hilarious. Having had cats all of my life I know how bossy some can be and how they like to rule the house. My family had dogs as I was growing up too and over time they would grow to be friends with the cats so just hang in there, Ruby and Dougal, you'll eventually learn to love your little feline buddy and she'll love you.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a long time since I comment life has been busy, do glad to comment today, your furry family is so cute and adorable!!! Thank you for sgarthrm with us all!!!! 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photo of them all. So glad I can comment again .Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I am so glad you were able to get a workaround for posting comments. I had a heck of a time sending in comments. I love your babies -- and that kitty is just too adorable for words and I adore Ruby and Dougal...so so sweet. Enjoyed all the Christmas in July tutorials on Craft Stash and I thank you for inviting us to all join in. Have a great day and keep us posted on your babies and your briliant craft ideas.
    Kathy O.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Cathie, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...