Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 21, 2023

A6 Collection - Card & Envelope

 Hi Everybody,

I am amazed at how well this new A6 Collection has done. It was a size I was asked for quite a few times and as always I am happy to oblige. 

So if you bought it I hope you have fun with it and this video will show you ways to make the most of it for your designs.

You can add decoration to the envelope as you like of simply leave it plain to go in the post. The smaller size also means no extra cost when you do post it.


They are also the correct size to add to the box if your preferred. The choice with this collection is entirely up to you  and if you wanted a larger card then there is nothing to stop you adding this to a bigger base.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful and creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They are so pretty!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Christina for the tutorial video. Two lovely cards made.
    Question, what is you preferred thickness of cards when making
    boxes and envelopes ? Hope your day was good.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The card I use most is a 300 gsm for boxes but I never use anything less than 250 gsm for anything Cxx

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful collection, Christina! You have thought of everything to make our life easier when we want to make cards and matching boxes. Thank you.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicate. I think I may need to buy some new crafty items.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...