Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 13, 2023

Old and New mix ...

 Hi Everybody,

We are all guilty of this and that is buying crafting items , using them just a few times and that putting them in cupboard and forgetting about them.

So today I am sharing a video that uses quite a few older dies and teaming it with the circular sentiments from the new A6 collection.

This card is very easy to create but gives and unusual affect to your backgrounds and gives you yet another way to use those Clever Cuts Offset Background dies.


        

Use your favourite colours to ink up the card and for mine I used the easy to blend Distress Oxides but you can use any that you have in your own collections.

I really like this look and it is one I will be doing again with other shapes to add to my cards.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Lovely card today. And I am afraid I am one of the guilty ones of doing just this. I really must have a clean up. But alas time always get the better of me. Thankyou Christina. . Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Christina, great inspiration. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guilty of sometimes not even using them, forgot what I bought it for....ah dear, maybe have to go and have a rummage....thank you for the reminder Christina....lovely card you made here...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards - Lovely colour blends More good ideas! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Christina great inspiration. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! I have quite a few of those forgotten dies etc too. Love how you have used the Offset Background die. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina, I have dies/stamps/EF's that I haven't used yet so I like to see the old and new dies used together as it reminds us to find them! I enjoyed your video as always. When I saw the card, I thought that you used scraps of paper for the background; clever. As I have said many times, I always learn something from your videos. Thank you.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...