Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 04, 2023

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It's very dull here today but at least it is dry. I am going to get my wellies on later and give all my back garden  a good jet wash. I need wellies because I always end up soaked and paddling in water but at least my garden will be clean again.

In the meantime the draw for yesterdays prize has ben done and without further ado the name this week is 

Ursula Longworth

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted off to you as soon as I can.

If you are in the UK then it will be soon but if you are abroad then I don't know as the cyber attack is ongoing as yet.  But it will get to you eventually.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Ursula. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always jobs to be done around the house, hope the weather was kind to you to get on with it. Thanks a million for drawing my name for the freebie, much appreciated, have sent you my address....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...