Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 20, 2023

Text Background

Hi Everybody,

I like to add lots to my cards and the text background to this card is the perfect backdrop.

I used a stamp that was free with a magazine and I added it to some ombre paper, it has all been created with the slimline card & box die set and layered with pink.

The card is thin enough to go into an ordinary envelope, which can be made using the die set, and of course stamped with the same flowers and text if you like.

I like the soft colours in this card and it would suit any occasion, with a change of sentiment.

This card has got a textured paste background added to another inked layer.

The gold oval was a left over on my desktop and the flowers are coloured with alcohol markers and I have used foam tape underneath to raise them up a little.

This card would be perfect for Valentines Day with a change of the sentiment. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


7 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Christina with lots of detail.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, well what can I say- these cards are absolutely beautiful- especially like the first one. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Christina. Lovely backgrounds. Hoping to make some backgrounds
    for future cards. Good to have in stock but not too many for if I put them away,
    I will definitely forget about them πŸ˜„
    Congratulations to Denise for winning the magazine. Enjoy crafting x
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very pretty cards, I like the text background on the first one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christina. I love D.L cards. I love that you can use up lots of left over bits from your desk top that don't look out of place. I love doing this and seeing what you can come up with. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs πŸ€—and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well πŸ™
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards. I love the text background on the first card. This reminds me of some text stamps I have and have never used. I think it's time to use them. Thanks for the inspiration, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...