Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 12, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

One of my readers left a comment on the blog that she doesn't get the email about the Friday Freebie until late Saturday afternoon. And so because of that information I am going to leave the list open, for entries into the draw, from Friday morning to include all day Saturday and that will give my overseas readers the chance to enter with their comments. This makes it even more important that you leave your FULL NAME along with your comment and that you come back on Sundays to see if your name is chosen as the winner.

This week the name that has been chosen at random is ...
Jenny Cottam
so would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted to your straight away.

Things should be back to normal now and my overseas winners will get their packs soon.
 I know that my UK readers have now got their packs. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. glad your leaving it open for us. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret- I will love playing with this set x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Jenny and thank you Christina, many times of late the email has been late (sometimes I wonder if I get in on time) but now I know not to stress about it. Thank you again for such great give aways

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...