Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 22, 2023

Stencilled Roses

Hi Everybody,

I found this stencilled card from some time ago and I thought it was really pretty.

It also uses some of the older dies and stencils as they need to be brought out and used a lot more, and they may be some that you already have in your own collections.

If you like the large words sentiments I have on many of my cards then there is a really good deal coming on Sunday with several word sets being offered.

The large pearl flower is one that I have had in my stash for years, and I still have another one to use up so that will also be making an appearance soon.

The inks have been blended onto smooth white card and the sentiment is cut from holographic mirror card.

It is an A5 size so quite a large design and of course it will need a box to go with it. 

I am going to make a concentrated effort to use older dies much more often so as not to forget about them.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card Christina. You have inspired me to look at my old dies seems a shame not to use them.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Christina…such lovely dies and I love the colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. You are getting us back on track at using older dies! I have lots of the spellbinder dies that you previously recommended. How times have changed since I first began card making - about 20 plus years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, so pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely way to remind us to use old products we've forgotten about. Love this card. Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Christina, so pretty love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...