Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 14, 2023

Happy Valentines Day

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are having a good day and maybe celebrating with the ones you love. 

Perhaps you are going out to dinner this evening with your partner, I know that is what Griff and I would be doing.

The featured card has a matching envelope to it and that has also been stamped with the hearts background. 

I used the Love & Marriage die set from Card Making Magic, and the stencil from the same set. Sadly it is no longer on the Craft Stash website.

It is a card I made for Griff many Valentines days ago but for some reason I cannot part with it. I still think it is a pretty card even now years later.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


 

7 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful card. I bet Griff loved it. Wishing you happy memories and sending love and a big hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card for valentine Christina, I'm sure he loved his card. Have a nice day.
    Congrats to Jenny for winning the magazine price. Happy crafting
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your stenciled background and the lovely flower that goes so well with the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christina. A lovely card for a special occasion. We don't do Valentine's anymore. But after 56 years of marriage I don't think we need to celebrate the one day to show how much love we still share together. But I don't take that away from anyone that do. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely perfect card for Griff Christina so beautiful, love the little hearts as well love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Christina. I'm sure Griff liked it.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...