Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 23, 2023

A6 Collection - Cards, Box & Envelopes

 HI Everybody,

Here is the box and it is slightly deeper than the other box sets.

But this is to to your advantage as it means that you can get six ... maybe more ... cards inside, complete with envelopes for you to give a s complete gift to someone.

These can be "Thank You" cards, teacher appreciation cards , birthday cards or anything that you enjoy giving a card for but it enables you recipient to have card on hand whenever they need to send one out.

Add some stamps and a pen in the box too and it is a complete package for a Christmas present to them.


Just make sure that you use paper and not a thick card to make your envelops or they will not fit into the box with the cards. You could pre make a stack of ordinary ones also from copy paper and keep them on hand ready to use.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. O.M.G. What a lovely post this morning. And what a lovely gift for someone. I would love to have received something like this. And yes. If I had been given it. Would I have wanted to use it to send out ... NO. It would go with all my lovely things that I have kept all the years I have been crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I pushed the publish button before I had finished my post...well I hope you got the gist of what I was saying. Thankyou Christina. It's a lovely thing you brought to us today. Sending hugs ๐Ÿค— and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well ๐Ÿ™. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Beautiful set that makes a great gift. Thank you, Christina, for the great video. I enjoyed it as always.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and box Christina. Enjoyed video.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great, looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always, Christina. Cheers, Ronnie Beard๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆ‹

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea & always welcome as a gift, I usually bag a few cards for little Christmas gifts for my mums friends who don't get out, these are gorgeous x Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. The bright blue really zings.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...