Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 17, 2023

Barbara Kelley - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Only two more weeks to go and we will be in a new year and I hope it will be a good one for all of you. I wish there to be world peace and a lot more happiness than all the doom and gloom that is around today.
 And that children can one again play with their friends without fear of war.

The world is wonderful ... it is the people in it that screw it up.

But for now I have done the draw for the beautiful snowflakes that are on offer and this is a really pretty die and stamp set so I don't think you will be disappointed with it. The name this week is ...

Barbara Kelley

Would you email me please with your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I hope you enjoy playing with it and please be sure to let me know that you have it OK

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...