Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 07, 2023

Mix & Match Older Dies with New

 Hi Everybody,

I have been on a mission to use up some of the older dies that I have in my collection and mixing them with newer ones to see what I can come up with.

It was an interesting challenge and I looked for old dies that maybe you have too ... but I don't think some of them are available anymore. 

As new dies come out the older ones are removed and often when we have them in our own stash they are simply forgotten about. 

And that is a shame as they have cost us money and they need to be put to good sure to make sure we get our monies worth from the purchase. 

So here I have done a vidoe and created five cards all using the same dies but each with a different look to them.

When you have things out ready to use you may as well make the most of it and make many cards at the same time.

It saves you getting all your card and glues, die cutting machines and stamp platforms out again as you can make them all in one go and save some for another day.

You may want to keep your craft stuff to hand all the time but batch making can save you some time if you are in a rush as you will have some cards ready to be used.

I hope you enjoy the video ...


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I agree we need to give love to our older goodies too, they blend so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Very pretty cards. Need to remember the older dies which end up at the back in the folders.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous and yes, it's good to use our older dies.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...