Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 23, 2023

Maria Muller - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It's a bit miserable here to day .... dull and damp. I hope it is better where you are and that you are enjoying the start of the Christmas break. 

 I am staring to pack up things to take with me for our weekend away tomorrow  and it will be a nice change  to just get away for a short while. 

 I am taking Ruby with me but I don't think she cares where she is as long as there is food !! Ella is being looked after by my neighbour until I get back home again on Boxing day.

In the meantime the draw has been done for the Cascading Card Kit that is on offer and the name picked at random this week is

Maria Muller

so would you please email me with your postal address to
chrisrina@card-making-magic.com
and I will send it to you as soon as I get back home again.

Have a good Christmas

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely break Christina, thanks for keeping us all going with your lovely work and ideas. Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your beautiful ideas and cards. Have a lovely break. Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a Christmas present.
    Thank you, Christina
    I’ll send you an email with my address.
    Merry Christmas
    Maria Muller

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...