Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 03, 2023

Linda Massey - Festive Bells

 Hi Everybody,

Sorry to be so late but I have had a busy morning. Weatherwise it's not too clever here but Ruby and I will be going out once I have done this post. We walked down  the promenade yesterday with Vickie and Dougal and it was very cold with a light dusting of snow everywhere, but it was sunny and still very pleasant to walk in 

So the winner today is 

Linda Massey

and you have won the lovely panel die from Crafters Companion called Festive Bells.
Please email ne with your postal address to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it sent off to your as soon as I can. Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hie you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...