Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 31, 2023

Christi Neal - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Well tomorrow will be another year. And time has simply flown  by for the last few years and more birthdays loom on the horizon. My fingers are healing so thank you all for your concern, but memories of the Christmas Break have not faded, and the more I think about it the angrier I become.

Still onto more pleasant things and that is the draw for the beautiful Snowdrop die and stamp set.
It  has been done, at random, and the name this week is ...

Christi Neal

Would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com 
and I will get it in the post to you as soon as I can.

I hope you like it and enjoy playing with it and please be sure to let me know that you have it OK.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy healthy New Year Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Christi Neal! Lucky you. :) Christina, I hope you at least gave the place a bad review. I hope your fingers heal quickly. Happy New Year, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...