Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 20, 2023

From Our House ...

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created with a die that I have wanted since it was first introduced a while ago from Katie Skilton. 

This is the Macrame Detail Die Set and I love it.
It is unusual and you can decorate this any way you wish.

I chose to add Poinsettias to mine as a Christmas Card and I have added glitter to the centre of the flowers, and a Large pearl to the top.

There is another set that I liked as well and that was the Homespun Hoop Die Set.

There is a special offer going on at Craft Stash so I decided to get both die sets, and with my VIP discount I got the two for the original price of one. 

I will be adding more cards made with these die sets and I will be sure to add them here when I do. 

More tomorrow ..

Hugs xx


2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...