Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 05, 2023

Layered Flowers & Butterflies

Hi Everybody,

This pretty cards is created with the Layered Flowers but in the links below I have added in a few different stamps and die sets that will cover the flowers and the butterflies.

I have used the 5x7 Complete Card & Box Die Set to create the base and the box to put it in and I have used water colours for the design.

The faux stitching around the edges of the weaved panels is done with a fine liner pen and I also added it around the edge of each flower.

The centre of the flowers has the added pearl embellishment to them and smaller pearls have been placed in the bodyline of the butterflies.

The card was made some time ago and some of the items may no longer be available ... Time marches on !!

Maybe you already have some of them but if not then you can adapt it with any dies that you do have in your own stash.

More tomorrow ... 

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Christina.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Christina, I just can’t get back into my crafting the way I used to. I am struggling to get my motivation back I have left it too late to make my Christmas cards this year. I hope I can get it back. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Beautiful card ! Also the book marks are so lovely.
    Had many wow's from some friends when wearing a pair of the earrings yesterday.
    Thank you once again. Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...