Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 19, 2023

Glitter Snowflakes

Hi Everybody,

This was a Christmas Card I made a long time ago using glitter card and snowflake dies and I thought the result was lovely.

It is just an idea that you may have tried for yourself using up any of the snowflakes that you have in your crafting stash. 

It looks amazing with any size snowflakes and at the time that I made this I added a video to show you what I had done.

So as a refresher I am adding it again here for any new people that come to my blog in the hope that you will give it a try.

        

It is such a pretty effect and it can be used for other occasions like winter birthdays also.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Christina. Enjoyed video . Haven’t used gilding flakes for years, perhaps I need to get them out again.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this video and also one on dying ribbons, flowers, and cards. I enjoyed both of them very much and learned how to dye white to make very pretty cards. Thank you, Christina. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Christina loved how you created them so unusual. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so lovely, sparkle is especially nice this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...