Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 10, 2023

Gloria Lamb - Winner

Hi Everybody, 

Not long now until the big day and I for one am not ready for it ... but then I never am,  every year.!
I have sort of put it off for the last few years and it is not my favourite time of year. I sound like an old grouch and I don't mean too but I will be glad once it is all over  with.

And it is pouring down to boot and that kind of spoils my plans for this afternoon.

But the draw has been done for the magazine ad die set and I hope the winner will  enjoy playing with it, either for late cards this year or some ready for next year.

The name chosen at random this week is ...
Gloria Lamb
so would you please email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted to you as soon as I can.

I will pop one of the Glue Pins in the pack for you and hope that you will like it.

Thanks to those who enter and add their full names. That makes it easy to identify the winner and get the prize to the correct person.

 How on earth can someone leave me a comment ... with no name, that comes up as anonymous and expect to win ????? 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Christina, not my favourite time of year either, having lost my Mum at this time and also my family is not what it used to be, so therefore I hate it. The true meaning of Christmas has gone, not anything like when I was growing up....so I know how you feel, therefore I am never ready....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...