Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 14, 2024

Carole Eaton - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It's raining today with that very find drizzle that soaks you  ... so Ruby and I are not going out until it stops. I am a fair weather walker and very easily put of with a bit of rain or wind. So fingers crossed it will dry up later and then we can go out along the promenade or even the beach.

In the meantime I have done the draw for the  Tropical Frame die set.
There are eight pieces to this set as you can clearly see from the photo. It can be mixed with any other die set that you may have and although the flowers are not very big they are very pretty.

So I hope you will enjoy playing with it and will make some lovely cards.
So the name this week is

Carole Eaton

and if you would send your postal address lease to
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...