Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 10, 2024

Paisley Dreams Collection - Split Front Card

 Hi Everybody,

This style of card I have created before and done a vidoe to show you how it is done. In this video I am using the Paisley Dreams Collection that was launched last week.

For this I have used two of the paper from the pack that will blend together and I coloured the images in with pencils.

You could use your favourite medium and take your time as you colour but I used pencils for the quickness so that the video is not too long.

The paper pack is really good quality and is abut 270 gsm so quite substantial for all your die cutting.

The pattern is one that has been around for many many years and it will suit any age group or gender or style of card.

So have a go and make some really lovely cards for any of your friends and family.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx  

                       

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...