Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 09, 2024

Hoop Frame Die Set

Hi Everybody,

Two cards today using the same dies and the same colour scheme of Orange, Cream and Kraft card with the odd bit of parchment thrown in to back the sentiments.

The card to the left is a DL size and the one on the right is a 5x7. Both have the folds at the top and stand in tent fold. Both have been lined on the inside to make them stronger.

The die I have used is the Hoop Frame Set from Katie Skiltons My Creative Life and is one that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it.

I have also stencilled the background on both cards with a different pattern and ink colour and some small stencil brushes from Craft Stash

The sentiments on each are from my own word die sets and I have cut them twice for depth and added them to parchment so that they stand out a little more.

But the cards look different just by altering the size and the way the colours are used and the sentiment, and  am happy with both of them.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Good Evening Christina. These dies Reminds me of Dream Catchers. And I love them.I have dream catchers hung on the Windows on our caravan for when we go to the dance festivals. These are beautiful cards. Love your colour scheme . Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Topp. Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Christina really different and unusual. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...