Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 21, 2024

Cathy Cates - Winner

Hi Everybody,

What a wet and miserable day it is here today and the wind is howling too. So no walk for Ruby today.
I went to St Annes with her the other day and it was icy on the roads. We walked along the promenade and it was lovely ... until I slipped on an ice patch and went down with such a bang.

It was very embarrassing and a lady on the beach came running up the steps from the sand to help me get up. I grazed my knees and hands but that was all really so I was very lucky. Ruby didn't bat an eyelid she just stood and looked at me as if to say "What you doin' down there mum"

Anyway on to the draw which has now been done and the name  this week is
Cathy Cates
would you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the pack will be in the post to you straight away.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah Christina I hope you are ok, it badly shakes you up when you have a fall. I’m terrified going out when it has been snowing. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks so much Christina :) email is on the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...